Did lockdowns change your self-care routines? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
During the lockdown, I got more aware of my wellbeing (that got worst than before) and I started to think more about ways to do self-care. I was also thinking about meditation, but I didn't get into it yet. But I try to walk daily, to take time for myself, do things I want, start the day with a breakfast I enjoy. I don't think I was so aware of the small things before.

Do you take care of your wellbeing more than before?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i eat bad but i do skincare more so

around the same
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread