Since all the members are in their own individual groups, it may be hard to coordinate schedules. I hope despite these challenges they don’t give up on them, I liked Cheeky
Reading their wiki, it sounds like they had prepared something for 2024. I wonder why they won't just release it. Even an unpromoted song can still do okay, especially during a low period. It's not like WOOAH, Purple Kiss, and H1-Key were swamped with activities last year.
Yeoreum, Kei, n Yeeun r in wat are disbanded(or for Yeoreum a kinda military hiatus after 7 yr contract ig) while the rest coulda been like IOI/Iz*one detachment from Wooah, H1-KEY, Purki n who is the 7th member's group? Oh yeah Rocket Punch.
Such a waste of talent tho. Sad for Yeeun who dint hv CLC yujin's opportunity. Good luck to em tho.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.