Did this ever happen to you? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wanted to make a new account on a website to buy some new clothes
then I noticed that I misspelled my email address (I forgot one letter) and yeah, I'm pretty sure someone else uses this email address lol (and is probably wondering why they got all these emails from this fashion site, if they still use it)
but you can only delete your account when you enter a code they send you via email
:haylul:

anyways, I already contacted customer service and asked them to delete my account, bc I'm too stupid to type my email address properly
:fingerpoke:
 
Last edited:
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I've signed someone up for terrible advertisements and news letters once for revenge. What I didn't know is that their grandmother shared that email because she didn't want her own. I felt bad so I owned up to it and he got in even more trouble after I apologized because I didn't want a grandmother to think her grand son was a filthy degenerate and explained why I did it. He never did talk to me again. :runrunrun:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Magician

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I wanted to make a new account on a website to buy some new clothes
then I noticed that I misspelled my email address (I forgot one letter) and yeah, I'm pretty sure someone else uses this email address lol (and is probably wondering why they got all these emails from this fashion site, if they still use it)
but you can only delete your account when you enter a code they send you via email
:haylul:

anyways, I already contacted customer service and asked them to delete my account, bc I'm too stupid to type my email address properly
:fingerpoke:
Well I accidentally forwarded an email from my high school cross country coach abt extra practice bc I made it to the county level meet to some random person with the same first name instead of my dad, and he replied and said congrats :ilovebread:
My dad had an underscore in his email apparently, I don’t get the weird email he had, his name 123 but there was an underscore :Sunwoo wtf why:

good on you contacting customer service so fast:bigcatclap:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I curse myself and then try again with a zeal of confidence.
It would be weird that someone got shopping emails lol
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
At least you were able to resolve the issue.

I think I did it once because I wasn't focusing on spelling correctly, too. I don't remember what site I used it for because it happened a long time ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread