- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I keep seeing lots of Christmas trees through the windows or on Instagram. Did you decorate yours already?
Ready to be decoratedno, but we had it up for a full three years![]()
Yup, same. My mom was asking me what kind of tree I wantNo, we haven't even gotten one yet
No, we haven't even gotten one yet
Do you... like. Buy a new one each year?Not yet. Probably this weekend though. :)
Yeah we doDo you... like. Buy a new one each year?
Yeah we do
The old ones die
Yep, real are more of a hassle but there's something special about them... Oh, so you get real ones... I've only had artificial trees.
trees have feelings tooYep, real are more of a hassle but there's something special about them![]()