Did you ever get attached to a layout you've had? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Because I do that sometimes :coronawimwim:
I've had this Anya sig since June and I think it's almost too cute to get rid of, even though I've still been wanting to change it. Damn you Anya and your cuteness :oliviakek:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SeulPika

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Never! Absolutely not!!

I haven't kept the same layout for the past 6 years.......
I don't see that Red Velvet sig going anywhere anytime soon :taesip:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
No I don't really but I really loved this hanse layout I had so instead of getting rid of it I just kept changing the pics lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't speak for myself, but ik @Soogi layout isn't going anywhere!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yes, I do for quite some time because I don't change my banner or display picture frequently. It's only when I'm inspired to or in the mood to do so.

ETA ~ And the "in the mood" moment was now when I combined the two photos in my signature as one.
 
Last edited:

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My Tzuyu layout I had with the turquoise gummy bears I had innnnn June or July.
I might do it again...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread