Did you ever read when you were a kid? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I had a 11th grade reading level when I was 9 :joshmeh:
Use that information wisely.
lol i loved those reading evaluation thiings at school i kept pushing just to be ahead )

But i read alot.... lik e A L O T from a very young age ie before school.
 
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
166
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
deada** read robinson crusoe and lotr when i was 10-12 in english without being a native speaker. Still proud of that one lmaoooo. Funny enough, i don't read even remotely as much anymore, not that i enjoy it any less but it's mostly because i can't multitask while i read i suppose. Still just as much of a nerd just different focus lol.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yes, I loved reading as a kid. it wasn´t a problem to make me read :). nowadays I read in waves, I either don´t read at all or I can´t stop.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yep, I was the tiny 4 year old reading through dictionaries and encyclopedias... :nekoshy:
 
Joined
13 March 2021
Messages
62
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
I read a lot when I was a kid. I still love reading, but I get less time to read now.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, I used to read until late at night
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread