- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Did you ever try sexual roleplay? If yes, did you like it? Why?
that sounds fun![]()
well I didn't expect to like itNo, but I'd like to try it out of curiosity.
I think it's cute.
yet you areI don't want to be the bad influence again
it's a +18 threadyet you are![]()
yea I did it one time ^^Did you ever try sexual roleplay? If yes, did you like it? Why?
YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HEREthat sounds fun![]()
I did, in the pollWhy don't you reveal info about yourself first
Btw no, sexual roleplay is not my thing. It's fun to watch in porn but irl I'd just laugh my ass off![]()
I don’t know what cyberingLike you mean. cybering???
Tried it and it was good, but haven't done it in agesssssss.
I would go for round two, without a doubt.
I would break character very fastI did, in the pollI tried, better than expected
Well it’s actually really exciting to have subtle replies but wait before doing somethingI would break character very fast![]()
Patience isn't always my thingWell it’s actually really exciting to have subtle replies but wait before doing something![]()