Did you get any expansion pack card? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Did you get any expansion pack card? From the newly released set :maheart:

I'm so unlucky. I've got one, but because of a trade :sadcat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A few. I've been trading them though.
:sanapray:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just started collecting them and have no clue what I'm doing or what you guys are talking about :lisalaugh:
I don't even recognise half the people you guys are talking about :haylul:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I just started collecting them and have no clue what I'm doing or what you guys are talking about :lisalaugh:
I don't even recognise half the people you guys are talking about :haylul:
we are talking about the second round of cards :D. cards are being added after some time. so far there have been two rounds and the third one will be in a distant future. ♥ I hope we´ll get iKON and SuJu, I hope we´ll get others too, but these two are such legends, my brain can´t comprehend not seeing them around :D.

to answer the original question, I have, but they were GG cards and I haven´t heard their names, which might be a sign I should change that :D.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Just to list off mine I got Tiffany, and Hyoyeon from SNSD. Then Mina from Gugudan. Then Nayoung from IOI. I think I haven't really received any others.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn some really lucky people here. Meanwhile me... I got members I barely recognize :sadcat:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Damn some really lucky people here. Meanwhile me... I got members I barely recognize :sadcat:
My luck always changes don't worry soon I'll be getting cards nOBODY wants
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread