Did you get any quarantine new hobbies? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, we are all tired of quarantines and lockdowns, but did you get any new hobbies this year? What new activities do you have at home?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I started drawing again but it's frustrating because it looks nothing like what I wanna draw lmao x) at least trying countless times will keep me busy
practice makes perfect :sanapray: I know it must be frustrating, but it will be perfect at some point
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Just more gaming I guess :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yup uwu and what about you?
I decorate my food and I got an Instagram for oats, it actually got so much popular than expected and it's my relaxing morning moment :wimwim:
And started doing home workouts, but I don't think this can be classified as a new hobby, since I was going to the gym before
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I got a DSLR and have been taking a lot of pictures. You wouldn't believe the miracles that a good camera can do. But I also have been reading more. Not just for class. I anticipate finishing the Narnia series before 2021... I did, also, finish GOF (Goblet of Fire) and am in the middle of OOTP (Order of the Phoenix). I bought those books years ago, but would lose track of time or start reading them and then stop for weighty periods of time and have to re-read them to remember key parts. lol

I started playing Animal Crossing.
Is that the one where you build a town and can only do a set number of things per day?
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I came here to say the same thing... what fruit is on your island? i only have oranges and apples and coconuts.
I've collected all the fruit and my native fruit is cherries :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread