Did you grow into who you were raised to be? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
no. There were thing strict things expected of me but there was no effort or raise me to go for those things. I did it alone without my mothers support because she expected me to just do well despite the environment we were in but would be disappointed when id fail which I suppose is fucked up. We in essence were raised to survive.. So I suppose in that respect we are doing fine, since none of us are dead or in prison.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Of course
I’m the perfect child :llama_flirt:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Mayday

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Definitely not, my parents are traditionalists, what they understand as life is the conventional gender roles of wife, husband, mother, father. They tried to get me to grow into someone who would aspire and be prepared to be a mother and wife for whoever I ended up with. But I wanted and still want more from life than just a family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No,I grow up to be what i want to be and i'm proud of that especially that i changed alot in the last few years and they didn't like the change at all
I'm more open minded than them,they aren't really religious but they still think their religion is the best one and i'm not religious
They think all the world hate us but it's not true,our society is the problem
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread