- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
we used to have two dogs named pork chop & dollar
That poor insectI just make any insect outside my house as a pet
My sister's dog is called Porky its a real cute name actually!WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR DOG PORK CHOP
![]()
Aww sorryAll of the pets I have now I've had since I was fairly young. But one of them passed away, Miss Kitty.
![]()
That's so cuteeMy sister's dog is called Porky its a real cute name actually!
![]()
It's ok she lived a good life just miss her anytime her anniversary pops up.Aww sorry![]()
I don't have Sapphire anymore we couldn't afford to keep her so she got sold to another familya horse? wow!
I had a guinea pig.