Did you have a childhood pet? (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes I had a chihuahua named Jose. He was so special to me. It hurt so much when he passed.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
a horse? wow!

I had a guinea pig.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
a horse? wow!

I had a guinea pig.
I don't have Sapphire anymore we couldn't afford to keep her so she got sold to another family:sadcat:
Also that's so cliché a guinea pig :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've had like 15-20 different cats inb4 my 18th birthday, also had 2 dogs, around 100 mice, 3 bearded dragons, a lot of fish and two degus

I miss all of the pets I don't have anymore (we had to give our dogs away after my mom divorced, both degus are dead, fishies are still here, mice were dead/given away, cats died or were given away when we had very young kittens cause sometimes you cant keep 5+ of those newborn kitties :sadcat:)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread