Did you know? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


Skip to 4:00 for the good stuff
@Mayah, avoid
Omgosh I love this! I'm so happy kids had stuff like this to watch. And although it'stoned down for children, from that clip alone, it does explain how the immune system sort of works. I suddenly want to watch a children's show.

All that aside though, why in the world would you eat an oyster that was once infected? 🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Walnutt

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
OMGOSH WHERE ARE ALL THESE CELL SHOWS POPPING OUT OF? WHERE WERE THEY WHEN I WAS A KID?

Is this educational as well? 😍 But even if it's not, it's about white blood cells so I want to watch it either way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
OMGOSH WHERE ARE ALL THESE CELL SHOWS POPPING OUT OF? WHERE WERE THEY WHEN I WAS A KID?

Is this educational as well? 😍 But even if it's not, it's about white blood cells so I want to watch it either way.
I only saw the spammy ads from crunchyroll

seems fun though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread