- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I loved PE
probably cause i was always in shape and trained something and I also usually could do anything as far as sports go
I was really bad at gymnastics tho cause I'm tall as heck, i break my back just standing not doing a cartwheel
Anyway
Did you hate anything more then PE? cause like I hear everyone hates PE
probably cause i was always in shape and trained something and I also usually could do anything as far as sports go
I was really bad at gymnastics tho cause I'm tall as heck, i break my back just standing not doing a cartwheel
Anyway
Did you hate anything more then PE? cause like I hear everyone hates PE