Did you subscribe to any idols YouTube channels ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I subscribed to Chen, Baekhyun, Solar, Jessica, Bomi and Eunji’s YouTube channel.

Chen sings and does covers, Baekhyun is doing vlogs, Eunji mostly sings but sometimes she is doing vlogs, ASMR or other videos.

Jessica mostly does vlogs, beauty videos and sometimes others stuffs. Her YouTube channel Jessicaland is like a girly and chill whole universe. Krystal is often in her videos.

Solar regurlaly covers songs but her YouTube channel is really diverse.

Bomi’s YouTube channel Bbom Bbom Bbom is a cute and crazy universe just like her. She is mostly doing challenges ( sometimes a bit weird), vlogs, ASMR, beauty videos. She is really there to make people laugh and she doens’t really care at all. It’s basically how she is.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I subscribed to Chen's and Baekhyun's
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Chen (?) idk why, Holland, and Youngjae from BAP.
I honestly have no idea why Im subbed to Chen, I love his voice but I don't listen to covers or anything.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
JaeSix, of course.

And that's it.

I think I'm subbed to Chen's, but I haven't used Youtube in a while so I don't remember.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Jessica, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, and Hyeri
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I subbed to pretty much everyone like Chanmi, Donghae, Bomi etc.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I check in on Solar's every now and then, but I'm not actually subbed.
I'm subbed to Jun Sung because I like his violin covers, but he's a rapper too.
(So basically not really xD)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread