- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Nope only Hyungwon mx vcyou need one Ateez member, right?
Nope only Hyungwon mx vcyou need one Ateez member, right?
you helped so many of us, I think there is hope you can get RV cards tooI really hope so.
![]()
Even if I have to give them a card later in debt, I hope I can find someone willing to do that lol.
oh, for some reason I thought you're collecting AteezNope only Hyungwon mx vc
you'll get the last cardi want to complete itzy ;;
I got Hyungwon now tho ;oh, for some reason I thought you're collecting Ateez![]()
woah, that's amazing, congratsI got Hyungwon now tho ;![]()
i really hope somaybe today's card?![]()