- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 142
- Reactions Received
- 587
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
She looks unrecognizable. Like I wouldn't know this is her if the post didn't state that.
Well clearly, her face shape changed from debut to now.she doesn’t look different to me
She was actually nothing before except maybe some events thing she got promoted to an admin recently.Well clearly, her face shape changed from debut to now.
Also, your an admin? Wholy cow. You made the forum?
My original thread which was let's say, more in detail was taken down. But we have to be honest. She looks much different from her earlier days. Folka on kps don't seem to see it but us, with superior vision and brain, see it.@SeulgisAbs
Goshh this is why we are twins i have thought she got surgery since she had that little break but i love her too much to say anything. But i really thought it. And she is less sexy with it im so sorry Yuju :((
Agreed. They are much better than those on the forum dat should not be named.She was actually nothing before except maybe some events thing she got promoted to an admin recently.
@Bae Joo-hyun is this queen and mastermind behind kpopsource, there sure are some charming staff on kps cant say the same for.. nvm.
I just recently got a promotionWell clearly, her face shape changed from debut to now.
Also, your an admin? Wholy cow. You made the forum?
She was actually nothing before except maybe some events thing she got promoted to an admin recently.
@Bae Joo-hyun is this queen and mastermind behind kpopsource, there sure are some charming staff on kps cant say the same for.. nvm.
Oh yes awards! But awards people cant give me warning points so i often forgetI just recently got a promotion
I was always awards and in press. I also used to be part of events but since I am admin I had to step down from events
Oh yes awards! But awards people cant give me warning points so i often forget