Discussion: Do you think Jung Joonyoung (JJY) is hot? (1 Viewer)

Do you find Joonyoung hot? What do you think about people who find him hot?

  • No/They are wrong to find him hot

  • No/I can't understand them

  • No/You can’t really control who you are physically attracted to.

  • Yes/It's okay to find him hot

  • Yes/I don't want to find him hot

  • Yes/It is wrong to feel that way


Results are only viewable after voting.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
He's kinda average imo.
I can understand finding attractive tho and I honestly don't see anything wrong with acknowledging it.
Lots of pretty people have done some terrible shit through the years
Like Bundy
 
Joined
24 June 2019
Messages
43
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not my type, although I know a lot will say he's goodlooking.
Before getting into EXO, I legit thought that Chanyeol was the one who appeared on Mamamoo's MV.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread