- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
No one does it better when it comes to hand drawn animation.
With so many iconic films between the two I've never needed any Pixar or DreamWorks in my life. Also I dont do CGI films sorry.
You can like both of course but which one do you prefer? I'm only using the Renaissance era for this comparison cause this time period (late 80s to early 2000s) was when both studios peaked. And it's a more fair comparison cause those original Disney films are just too old now. Still love them but different time period.
WALT DISNEY!
Notable films: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Mulan.
VS.
STUDIO GHIBLI!
Notable films: My Neighbor Totorro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle.
Who you got?
With so many iconic films between the two I've never needed any Pixar or DreamWorks in my life. Also I dont do CGI films sorry.
You can like both of course but which one do you prefer? I'm only using the Renaissance era for this comparison cause this time period (late 80s to early 2000s) was when both studios peaked. And it's a more fair comparison cause those original Disney films are just too old now. Still love them but different time period.
WALT DISNEY!
Notable films: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Mulan.
VS.
STUDIO GHIBLI!
Notable films: My Neighbor Totorro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle.
Who you got?