Dispatch really likes drama (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So on Dispatch's Instagram they posted this:


And oh boy......they really know how to get attention by trolling fans. I would think it's just them doing business as usual but the song choice is questionable.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
TY fans worship dispatch :welp: Curious what they think lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
TY fans worship dispatch :welp: Curious what they think lol
Not sure. There's more of a schism between Korean and international fans than solo stans it looks like (unless the controversy starts bringing down the group.....that's when stuff with solo stans will get messy).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Not sure. There's more of a schism between Korean and international fans than solo stans it looks like (unless the controversy starts bringing down the group.....that's when stuff with solo stans will get messy).
Oooo are the int fans defending or is the kfans
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oooo are the int fans defending or is the kfans
international fans are defending and kfans are angry. For once I'm more on the side of kfans though I think it's extreme that some people are dropping the group and threatening his life that's just too much and disturbing
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the post was deleted but I'm assuming it was about that one nct 97 liner that I can't remember the name of? the one about him attending a coronavirus awareness event before he got exposed?


lmao idc that was funny. and let's not act like his own fans weren't just getting viral tweets on twitter talking about how ironic and funny it was that he was going to awareness events like this lol.
:we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the post was deleted but I'm assuming it was about that one nct 97 liner that I can't remember the name of? the one about him attending a coronavirus awareness event before he got exposed?


lmao idc that was funny. and let's not act like his own fans weren't just getting viral tweets on twitter talking about how ironic and funny it was that he was going to awareness events like this lol.
:we_kpopsourcing:
it was! And they put the video to Kesha's 'Cannibal'

I'm wondering if it'll stay deleted though. I saw nctzens were mass reporting it but it doesn't really violate any of Instagram's terms of services that I know of......
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it was! And they put the video to Kesha's 'Cannibal'

I'm wondering if it'll stay deleted though. I saw nctzens were mass reporting it but it doesn't really violate any of Instagram's terms of services that I know of......
I hope it doesn't get deleted. kinda sick of fans trying to cover up everything that idols do. clearing the searches because your poor oppa messed up is only going to make it worse for him in the end.

I'm all for clearing searches when idols are being hated on for no reason but these idols did something foolish and should get criticized for it. the nct boy especially considering he didn't self-quarantine after he got back from the outing and went to music shows.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope it doesn't get deleted. kinda sick of fans trying to cover up everything that idols do. clearing the searches because your poor oppa messed up is only going to make it worse for him in the end.

I'm all for clearing searches when idols are being hated on for no reason but these idols did something foolish and should get criticized for it. the nct boy especially considering he didn't self-quarantine after he got back from the outing and went to music shows.
yeah, I'm not for him getting unnecessary hate because I am a fan of NCT but I think fans need to stop denying the anger and hurt kfans and Korean citizens are feeling. One of the top comments on one article was about how people there feel like its disrespectful to medical staff that has been working really hard to treat the sick but some people decided just cause they had restrictions loosened it was a good idea to go out and not do social distancing. I don't think fans are looking at perspectives like that.

On another note their Instagram posted the 'Punch' mv a few minutes ago....they are really going to ride this wave trolling these fans
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah, I'm not for him getting unnecessary hate because I am a fan of NCT but I think fans need to stop denying the anger and hurt kfans and Korean citizens are feeling. One of the top comments on one article was about how people there feel like its disrespectful to medical staff that has been working really hard to treat the sick but some people decided just cause they had restrictions loosened it was a good idea to go out and not do social distancing. I don't think fans are looking at perspectives like that.

On another note their Instagram posted the 'Punch' mv a few minutes ago....they are really going to ride this wave trolling these fans
i think its just funny that the same kpop fans that are defending the 97 line are the same ones who were criticizing western celebs for not self-isolating. it truly shows that they just don't care about the actual issue at hand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i think its just funny that the same kpop fans that are defending the 97 line are the same ones who were criticizing western celebs for not self-isolating. it truly shows that they just don't care about the actual issue at hand.
Yep, Mino and Gyuri fans have also been really angry cause the same people who were all over those two are now defending these idols. The best tweet to come out of this:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
the post was deleted but I'm assuming it was about that one nct 97 liner that I can't remember the name of? the one about him attending a coronavirus awareness event before he got exposed?
jaehyun?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope it doesn't get deleted. kinda sick of fans trying to cover up everything that idols do. clearing the searches because your poor oppa messed up is only going to make it worse for him in the end.

I'm all for clearing searches when idols are being hated on for no reason but these idols did something foolish and should get criticized for it. the nct boy especially considering he didn't self-quarantine after he got back from the outing and went to music shows.
Especially since all 4 of them live with their other members
Taeyong has poor health and Jaehyun probs knows more about TY's health than fans.
That's what I was mad about: he brought other members in danger who do social distance and probs don't see their parents
I don't get why other NCTzens fail to see that, but there are a lot of NCTzens who do say that Jaehyun deserves the criticism (not the hate)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Especially since all 4 of them live with their other members
Taeyong has poor health and Jaehyun probs knows more about TY's health than fans.
That's what I was mad about: he brought other members in danger who do social distance and probs don't see their parents
I don't get why other NCTzens fail to see that, but there are a lot of NCTzens who do say that Jaehyun deserves the criticism (not the hate)
I didn't even think of that. I was thinking more broad terms of society/work. I don't know how often they are around Dream, but Jaemin also had health problems before.
I've seen people try to claim on twitter members are subtly showing their support for him. Though I think some of it is a stretch or actually seems to be directed at fans who are disappointed but sticking with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't even think of that. I was thinking more broad terms of society/work. I don't know how often they are around Dream, but Jaemin also had health problems before.
I've seen people try to claim on twitter members are subtly showing their support for him. Though I think some of it is a stretch or actually seems to be directed at fans who are disappointed but sticking with them.
Dream has different dorms but probably close to 127 and Haechan probs goes between both (promo's and such)
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread