Distract Me Please (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you have such a real life friend that can joke with you but also console you and be sincere when the need arrives?

I do but she is in a different city and we both are at different points in our life so I haven't hung out with her in a while...I miss her.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Correct one really big mistake that you made in the past. How would your present day life be impacted?

I wouldn't be as anxious as I am today if I had changed this thing.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is your take on the whole "kpop idols are slaves" thing? Will you define it as extreme hard work and passion or slavery?

I think the slave section of it comes from fans in all honesty, I don't think its necessarily like kpop idols are slaves but I do think they aren't treated right but that starts with the fans. Companies worry about fans, keeping fans happy, keeping fans pleased, so dating bans happen and more things that inhibit idols freedoms. If fans stopped being so obsessive and controlling I think idols would be more free.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This was assigned in my philosophy class in college- my professor challenged me to prove the existence of an animal's soul. What do you think, do they have one, or are they just bundles of near mindless instinct?

I think they have souls. They do things that sometimes even from an evolutionary standpoint doesn't make sense and I think that's a result of a soul.
I wrote the midterm paper with this exact position in mind. They think, feel pain, connect to humans- anyone who claims that animals are just brainless bundles of pure instinct alone with nothing else there are wrong imo.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is the weirdest music genre you listen to?

I mean I don't know what is considered weird music wise??? I listen to old-timey war songs and that might be considered hella weird for someone born in the 1990's.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What do you think if changed in you would make you a much more happier person?

My inability to move on I guess? I can move on most days and then other days I just crash and burn all over again and its like I never even made progress in the first place.

Also, my fear of getting help is another one. I've been waiting months and I let my parents convince me I was fine over and over again even though I knew that wasn't right and so did my friends. My fear of having them lose their shit when I seeked help and I mean I was able to get over it but its taken too long for me to actually seek help. Though...I wish I was getting responses.

I guess my actual problem is an inability to feel shameless about being selfless? Anytime I do something I feel like I'm being incredibly selfish no matter what it is I'm doing. I don't know where that mindset comes from but it really ruins everything for me and my health and mental health constantly suffer at y inability to actually put myself first sometimes.

I can sometimes do it but more often then not I can't.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Any movie that made you cry?

The Help makes me cry. Hmmm Crazy Rich Asian's made me cry too.

I can't think of any of the other ones but I know there have been several.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread