- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Well, me and my girlfriend decided to watch the movies cause we were always interested but never watched. And I am so disappointed that this doesn't have a final part... Like the movies aren't the greatest thing ever but they are interesting and good-looking so it's annoying that they just left it like that...
There isn't much to say about the movies themselves, they are similar to a lot of movies that I've already watched just mushed into one. Hunger Games, Maze Runner... some other thing I forgot... and so on. But it's still good, the actors are also alright.
The only negative I had was how forced the replationship between Four and Tris was... just like... "What makes you think you can talk to me" to "Jab like this" to "I love you"... like... too fast my mans.
There isn't much to say about the movies themselves, they are similar to a lot of movies that I've already watched just mushed into one. Hunger Games, Maze Runner... some other thing I forgot... and so on. But it's still good, the actors are also alright.
The only negative I had was how forced the replationship between Four and Tris was... just like... "What makes you think you can talk to me" to "Jab like this" to "I love you"... like... too fast my mans.
Last edited: