COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Dizziness is one of the worst feelings (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
For the past 3 months I’ve had an extreme dizziness that happens off and on. Sometimes its not too bad and I can function fine, I just feel like I’m prone to tripping because of it. Other times it will literally be so bad where I can’t move at all, and I mean I literally can’t get myself to move, I’ll tell my brain to turn over onto my right side and I just can’t. It can make me very nauseous and also make my heart feel like its going super fast. It has no pattern either so I have no idea what triggers it, sometimes I’ll just wake up in the morning to turn over to my other side and it will hit me. It lasts from anywhere to 10 minutes to days. I woke up at 4 this morning and it had started, not super bad just a slight dizziness. Once I got up it was feeling like it was almost over, I ran a few errands in town and it had went away for about an hour. It started coming back again about 3 hours ago and it’s getting pretty bad, not extreme but I have to move slowly so I don’t feel like I’m about to fall over. I’m going to give it a few more weeks to see if I can figure out why it happens and if it still continues I’ll go to the doctors I guess I’m just posting this because I’m so tired of how it feels, especially when it’s so bad that I just have to lay in one position for hours for it to stop which I think might be what I have to do tonight…
:jisoosmh:
It can also be quite terrifying especially when it’s so dizzy that I can’t move a finger without feeling like I’m about to pass out because it’s so bad… :pandasad:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope you can find out what the problem is, that sounds so painful I'm sorry :pepecry1:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
That happens to me anytime I eat any dairy products or fermented foods. I had to cut back on so many things.

Doctors don't exactly know what's wrong but they said it might me a case of migraine.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
That happens to me anytime I eat any dairy products or fermented foods. I had to cut back on so many things.
Oh wow that stinks, sorry to hear that I’m sure it’s not fun. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed it happening after eating something but maybe I should try to pay attention to that more.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Have you been tested with covid-19? I have been having horrible migraines for the past 3 months and other issues after I was tested positive covid-19.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
For the past 3 months I’ve had an extreme dizziness that happens off and on. Sometimes its not too bad and I can function fine, I just feel like I’m prone to tripping because of it. Other times it will literally be so bad where I can’t move at all, and I mean I literally can’t get myself to move, I’ll tell my brain to turn over onto my right side and I just can’t. It can make me very nauseous and also make my heart feel like its going super fast. It has no pattern either so I have no idea what triggers it, sometimes I’ll just wake up in the morning to turn over to my other side and it will hit me. It lasts from anywhere to 10 minutes to days. I woke up at 4 this morning and it had started, not super bad just a slight dizziness. Once I got up it was feeling like it was almost over, I ran a few errands in town and it had went away for about an hour. It started coming back again about 3 hours ago and it’s getting pretty bad, not extreme but I have to move slowly so I don’t feel like I’m about to fall over. I’m going to give it a few more weeks to see if I can figure out why it happens and if it still continues I’ll go to the doctors I guess I’m just posting this because I’m so tired of how it feels, especially when it’s so bad that I just have to lay in one position for hours for it to stop which I think might be what I have to do tonight…
:jisoosmh:
It can also be quite terrifying especially when it’s so dizzy that I can’t move a finger without feeling like I’m about to pass out because it’s so bad… :pandasad:
A lot of things can cause this. So it's difficult to say what is the cause. Hope you'll see your doctor soon.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Have you been tested with covid-19? I have been having horrible migraines for the past 3 months and other issues after I was tested positive covid-19.
I got Covid about a month ago, the dizziness had started before then but Covid had definitely made it worse at the time. I’m so sorry that you’re still going through symptoms I hope it gets better for you soon.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
Oh wow oh wow oh wow. Aha I know how terrifying dizziness can be believe me:wimwim:
Seriously though, I hope you will be okay! if I were you I’d definitely go to the doctor soon. I have no idea what it could be, but I hope the doctor can diagnose you and it can be treated! :kittylove:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Oh wow oh wow oh wow. Aha I know how terrifying dizziness can be believe me:wimwim:
Seriously though, I hope you will be okay! if I were you I’d definitely go to the doctor soon. I have no idea what it could be, but I hope the doctor can diagnose you and it can be treated! :kittylove:
Thank you! :bigcatlove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread