I got a 4, but these questions though :chickill:
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 5 March 2019 #21 I got a 4, but these questions though Reactions: maruberry
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 5 March 2019 #22 Sory said: I got a 4, but these questions though Click to expand... Bitch they aren't that difficult! And damn why do so many people think I love Woozi over a member of my family! Am I so heartless! I should make a thread about my little sister... hmmm.... Reactions: Sory
Sory said: I got a 4, but these questions though Click to expand... Bitch they aren't that difficult! And damn why do so many people think I love Woozi over a member of my family! Am I so heartless! I should make a thread about my little sister... hmmm....