- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
KS coins, the OP may say points still but points are basically obsolete now. They transferred over to coins system completely
Thank you both!Ks coins !!
I'm sorry about that, did you ever resubmit your request?I wanted a frame but it never got processed.
I'm interested in the Treasure frameouu what frame r u looking to get? :))
nicee!! :DDI'm interested in the Treasure frame![]()
Also, I love your Changbin pfp. I never knew that he dressed up as Spider-Man.nicee!! :DD
tysm!! ^-^ and he didnt its edited lolAlso, I love your Changbin pfp. I never knew that he dressed up as Spider-Man.
Oh, that makes more sense. It's edited pretty well though! It looks great :)tysm!! ^-^ and he didnt its edited lol
i agree!! ^-^Oh, that makes more sense. It's edited pretty well though! It looks great :)
nope I did not.I'm sorry about that, did you ever resubmit your request?
Just request again, we are doing it manually so might have missed it.nope I did not.
Hi Tiffany!Just request again, we are doing it manually so might have missed it.
Hi Tiffany!This is a bit unrelated but I just like saying hi to the mods.
Oh hi, I try to be subtle in the forum like a ninja, so it's always a surprise when someone notices me.