- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
I'm supposed to be going to Hong Kong for a layover between Tokyo and London later this month but because of the ongoing situation I've been keeping a close eye on the escalating situation and looking into changing my layover to either Seoul or Singapore.
And as a result of keeping an eye on what's been going on over there, I came across this tweet today... [Be warned the content is very distressing]
A 10 year old girl arrested..... A 10 year old girl who is shaking from the terror and fear of police who are heavily armed standing right in front of her.
Are you fucking kidding me?
My emotions are so mixed on this. My heart is breaking for this poor girl, and at the same time I can feel the anger rising up inside me.
Do I still want to go to a place where the police, who are supposed to protect, are doing shit like this to girls who are the same age as my eldest daughter? I think of my daughter and the thought of these vile scumbags doing the same thing to her. Putting her through the same fear that this young girl has been put through. And it fucking angers me. It really fucking angers me.
And as a result of keeping an eye on what's been going on over there, I came across this tweet today... [Be warned the content is very distressing]
A 10 year old girl arrested..... A 10 year old girl who is shaking from the terror and fear of police who are heavily armed standing right in front of her.
Are you fucking kidding me?
My emotions are so mixed on this. My heart is breaking for this poor girl, and at the same time I can feel the anger rising up inside me.
Do I still want to go to a place where the police, who are supposed to protect, are doing shit like this to girls who are the same age as my eldest daughter? I think of my daughter and the thought of these vile scumbags doing the same thing to her. Putting her through the same fear that this young girl has been put through. And it fucking angers me. It really fucking angers me.