Do people make fun of your accent? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I am sure you sound good :maheart:
Lol That's debatable really. I think like alot of people do they dislike the way they sound themselves. I dislike the way I sound too but then I tend not to think about it much.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Lol That's debatable really. I think like alot of people do they dislike the way they sound themselves. I dislike the way I sound too but then I tend not to think about it much.
I hate my voice and especially how I sound in English so I think you're right :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ja, ich bin von Deutschland! :)
Ich bin eine Schweizerin, aber ich habe Deutsch in der Schule gelernt. :maheart: idk if that is correct though xD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm definitely having an accent and it is probably super noticeable since I am currently living in England. However, nobody made fun of me, international or British people. Actually, some international friends told me that my accent is actually quite clear and easy to understand.

I also have an accent from my part of the country. Some were making jokes about it, but nobody actually meant to make fun of me tho. They were friendly jokes and most people just ignore my accent and ask me to keep it since it defines who I am.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm definitely having an accent and it is probably super noticeable since I am currently living in England. However, nobody made fun of me, international or British people. Actually, some international friends told me that my accent is actually quite clear and easy to understand.

I also have an accent from my part of the country. Some were making jokes about it, but nobody actually meant to make fun of me tho. They were friendly jokes and most people just ignore my accent and ask me to keep it since it defines who I am.
what about your accent in French? Mine is quite strong :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
what about your accent in French? Mine is quite strong :wimwim:
Pff even worst. Plus I didn’t speak French since high school. Last year when I visited Paris I was afraid to talk too much in French because I honestly don’t remember much and my accent is quite strong
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Pff even worst. Plus I didn’t speak French since high school. Last year when I visited Paris I was afraid to talk too much in French because I honestly don’t remember much and my accent is quite strong
I am sure it is cute :susPepe:
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
People tell me my accent in my mother language sounds like I have been living in an English speaking country my whole life and just arrived from the airport lol. I take it as a compliment, I'm way too involved with English when most people in my country can't speak it. It's something. :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Ich bin eine Schweizerin, aber ich habe Deutsch in der Schule gelernt. :maheart: idk if that is correct though xD
Ja, du hast das richtig geschrieben! :nekolove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no one has a problem with my accent, they hardly mention it tbh

except this one time where i was at a wedding and this old woman i was talking to said my accent could be very attractive to women :sippinthetea:
I could see that tbh, your voice is deeper and your enunciation is pretty clear.

That's a weirdly specific compliment though :we_kpopsourcing:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
no one has a problem with my accent, they hardly mention it tbh

except this one time where i was at a wedding and this old woman i was talking to said my accent could be very attractive to women :sippinthetea:
nobody would tell me my accent is attractive smh, you're lucky :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread