Do rich people really give a different vibe? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
All these fans I see prasing idols born in rich families like Jennie, Mina, Tzuyu, saying they give a different vibe.

I can't know why I don't see a different vibe in rich people around me that I personally know.

What do you think?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jichuus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
richer idols probably feel more confident. idols who grew up poor would probably feel self conscious while wearing luis vuitton on the red carpet and all that
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
richer idols probably feel more confident. idols who grew up poor would probably feel self conscious while wearing luis vuitton on the red carpet and all that
That's kinda true now that I notice. Although i'd call IU confident despite being born in a poor family, but that's probably bc she is extremely wealthy rn.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That's kinda true now that I notice. Although i'd call IU confident despite being born in a poor family, but that's probably bc she is extremely wealthy rn.
iu's had what, a decade to get used to it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jichuus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm...my old roomie was rich but she was the sweetest person ever and would cook for me. But it could be a cultural thing because she would never show off her wealth with big brands and other things
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've met some rich people and they do give off a different vibe.
Like no worries in the world and confident.

Total opposite of me right now.

The rich are just normal people with money, that's all they have ever been to me anyways.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't really say so. People with money can be just as insecure. It really doesn't make a difference.

I'm not really rich, but I'm upper-middle class. I wouldn't consider myself rich, but I definitely grew up pretty spoiled, never did chores, never many financial issues. Still grew up extremely insecure, introverted, and even suicidal at one point. It's important to realize that typically kids from richer parents have higher expectations as well (not always), so worries are present regardless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t think so. it‘s more so the general personality
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I wouldn't really say so. People with money can be just as insecure. It really doesn't make a difference.

I'm not really rich, but I'm upper-middle class. I wouldn't consider myself rich, but I definitely grew up pretty spoiled, never did chores, never many financial issues. Still grew up extremely insecure, introverted, and even suicidal at one point. It's important to realize that typically kids from richer parents have higher expectations as well (not always), so worries are present regardless.
Im sorry you went through that... hopes you are better now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think so, I didn’t even know that any of those idols came from rich families until now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread