Do y'all dream? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't dream
Like almost ever

I dreamt almost every day when i was younger but idk what happened i haven't had that many dreams in the past few years

I do have some when I'm feeling really emotional (for example i dreamt of my crush when i really liked my then soon to be girlfriend :llama_BLEED:)
Besides that not many really, i used to have wild dreams of riding donkeys into a giant building and then flying up in the air with my wings and shooting turtles down onto people
Ah, the good ol' times
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
me too i stop it remember what was my dream now i don't dream that much most of the time when i wake up all i emember is dark and black lol
if you know the reason let me kow
Same, literally same, i just fall asleep and wake up. It's most likely cause of either getting less sleep or just cause we might be tired at the time and being tired can just skip the dream phase entirely.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
they're really unpleasant, some would call them nightmares.. (which I also often have) -__-
Oh... maybe it's cause of some past events or similar, people are often plagued by things they remember even if they don't think of them actively.
I don't know how your life has been but I hope you start dreaming nice things
 
Joined
16 April 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same, literally same, i just fall asleep and wake up. It's most likely cause of either getting less sleep or just cause we might be tired at the time and being tired can just skip the dream phase entirely.
maybe i really want to know why (but sometimes even when i get enough sleep i don't )
my sibling think it's weird when i tell them i can't remember my dream or my dream was black * black
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
maybe i really want to know why (but sometimes even when i get enough sleep i don't )
my sibling think it's weird when i tell them i can't remember my dream or my dream was black * black
My sister dreams every day too and she also thinks it's weird. I think it's just up to the person as well. Maybe we just want to be over with sleep and go onto the next day. There has to be a lot of things that combine to get us to dream or not to dream
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Sana

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tell me your weirdness I'm interested
My weirdness is high ranged, so I can't tell you a certain thing that applies to all my dreams.
My latest dreams were about a parallel universe where everyone was walking on the ceiling and the world was just upside down, another dream was about me being a panda and discover what else I can eat except bamboo and my dream tonight was about me going to the chess tournament on monday and having to duel against a teacher ( like what? ).
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to dream a lot but now it's pretty rare. And I had a dream a few days ago so I don't think I'll have another one any time soon.
 

Sam

Joined
21 March 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
62
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When I do sleepless nights, I then blank out completly, and I realize when I wake up, that I slept, so no dream in those times.
Also, I don't know if it happens to you too, but sometimes, I dream of the rest of a dream that I already had.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I dream rarely. Most of the time it's just a big void of nothing. I fall asleep and next thing I know I'm waking up more often than not.

And dreams that I do get.. tend to go into the nightmare range or are generally stressful...
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
once a month usually at the peak of my PMS.... Otherwise not really unless something is bothering me emotionally.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
My weirdness is high ranged, so I can't tell you a certain thing that applies to all my dreams.
My latest dreams were about a parallel universe where everyone was walking on the ceiling and the world was just upside down, another dream was about me being a panda and discover what else I can eat except bamboo and my dream tonight was about me going to the chess tournament on monday and having to duel against a teacher ( like what? ).
That's actually not that weird as far as dream standards go :llama_ramen: Still interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Sana

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
When I do sleepless nights, I then blank out completly, and I realize when I wake up, that I slept, so no dream in those times.
Also, I don't know if it happens to you too, but sometimes, I dream of the rest of a dream that I already had.
It did happen, randomly sometimes, sometimes I can get woken up by something and then sleep again and it continue, depends tho, other times it's just another dream
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread