Do y'all dream? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I dream rarely. Most of the time it's just a big void of nothing. I fall asleep and next thing I know I'm waking up more often than not.

And dreams that I do get.. tend to go into the nightmare range or are generally stressful...
Too bad, hopefully they stop, must be cause you're going through a lot of things rn, you'll get through it :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
once a month usually at the peak of my PMS.... Otherwise not really unless something is bothering me emotionally.
Yea similar to me, except i don't have PMS so that's nice :oof_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I know that I do dream
I register having them
I just don’t remember them
This used to happen to me but as rare as the dreams are now i just remember them since there isn't much of it anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
D

Deleted member 74

I dream almost every single day and I like that I dream a lot
Some meaningful, some random, some good, some scary and terrible
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I dream quite a bit, and they’re always weird. The last dream I had was when I was in a cinema (I never go to the cinema, but oh well) and when the film I walked out. I then realised I’d forgotten my shoes (because for some reason I took them off)
I went back to get them, only to be locked inside the screening room. That’s nowhere near to even the weirdest dream I’ve had either.
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sometimes. It's to my understanding that all of us dream, but those who get actual restful sleep will rarely remember them unless they were particularly eventful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread