Do y'all remember when the Dreamies looked like this?? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They were so tiny :sakUwu: I don’t even stan them so I can just imagine how long time fans feel to literally see all of them grow up. You feel like a proud kpop mama:sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i'm honored to have been on the dreamie journey since 2014, i'm flexing my nctzen muscles :snatched::ankha:

I love em, and I grew up with em (but got into them around we go up era)

I watched their Mickey Mouse club clips tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread