Do you ____ _- (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
For school I do:

Wake up at 7:15, shower, skincare + body lotion, dress in school uniform, breakfast by 8am, pack bag, brush teeth, leave by 8 25am
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
wake up 5:30am or 6:30am depending on when my shift starts
stay in bed until the last possible second (which is vague bc im always late anyway :haylul:)
get ready
walk 2 work

:ilovebread:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Not rlly, I don't have an actual routine it's basically me being lazy fr
I just wake up at any time (usually 6:50 ish) and I usually go on my phone for a few mins, then I get out of my bed, get changed, brush my hair and take out my retainers to eat breakfast
I brush my teeth after breakfast and get ready to go to school afterwards
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Wake up, turn off all three alarms... yes, I said three. Get clothes for the day.
Shower, get dressed, take my dog outside. Start my car so it can warm up. Get work stuff together. Bring dog in, go to work. Get soda at gas station. Get breakfast, go to work.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Yes wake up early, start on morning chores before eating breakfast.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wake up at six, eat breakfast, take pills, and get dressed
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,186
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm trying to change it up a bit, but right now I wake up around 6:00 a.m., shower, skincare routine, do a morning reflection, and set my coffee to brew while I walk my dog. I want to fit working out in that mix somewhere.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ignore alarm and sleep in.
wake up, shower than just go on pc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread