Do you all remember how I made a thread complaining about being tired? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well it’s just gotten worse since being put on my new medication :coronawimwim:
I don’t want to make assumptions but the only difference between tired me (last few weeks minimum) and overly tired me (since last Tuesday) is my new medication. Thankfully I meet with him again on Tuesday so I can bring up my worries then.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel your pain i am on like 6 med all induce drowsy and if its a bad day i need 1 or 2 more which can knock me right out.
The new one I’m on is supposed to interact with 2 of my other ones and cause more drowsiness than normal, and I’m on 2 more that cause drowsiness on their own (which is good when I want to sleep, bad when I want to drive).
 
  • Wow
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The new one I’m on is supposed to interact with 2 of my other ones and cause more drowsiness than normal, and I’m on 2 more that cause drowsiness on their own (which is good when I want to sleep, bad when I want to drive).
or just live... its unfun being tired all the time. Especially since i am used to being a bouncing off the walls kind of guy :)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
or just live... its unfun being tired all the time. Especially since i am used to being a bouncing off the walls kind of guy :)
That is true, but the meds do in some ways make life more bearable. They do have their downsides though
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oof, I’m so sorry. Hopefully you can get on something different maybe? I remember one medication I tried made me unable to do pretty much anything. Extremely dizzy, no energy or strength, my mom said my eyes looked completely hazed over at that time. It was during Christmas when I was taking it and I was unable to unwrap my presents completely because I just felt like jello. I hope it gets better for you soon.
:sanapray:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof, I’m so sorry. Hopefully you can get on something different maybe? I remember one medication I tried made me unable to do pretty much anything. Extremely dizzy, no energy or strength, my mom said my eyes looked completely hazed over at that time. It was during Christmas when I was taking it and I was unable to unwrap my presents completely because I just felt like jello. I hope it gets better for you soon.
:sanapray:
That sounds awful, at least you probably weren’t working at the time because of Christmas? Working like that sounds impossible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That sounds awful, at least you probably weren’t working at the time because of Christmas? Working like that sounds impossible.
Tbh I don’t remember. :jisoosmh:I don’t think I was? If I was it probably wasn’t much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread