Do you answer the phone when an unknown number calls you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah receptionist. I already had a problem there (the lady was pretty rude to me) which is why I didn't wanna come and later forgot about it
no offense if any of kps works as a receptionist, but... they complain about work when they aren't really working...
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Myco
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
nope. if it someone I know they will text or message me some other way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread