Do you believe in aliens? (3 Viewers)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To a certain extent, yeah. Not the stereotypical green aliens with big eyes and a giant brain, but most likely some microscopic organism or a bug, considering an alien is just anything extraterrestrial.

Aliens as we know it probably don't rely on water as animals on Earth do, which is why I think scientists should try expanding their searches to non-aquatic planets. It's also possible that something may exist at the 'seafloor' of one of those aquatic planets.

This doesn't really relate to the question, but I think it would be awesome if there was an organism that lived in the core of another planet...or even here or Earth. It would be totally unexpected and never sought out, which I think would be pretty cool.

 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I mean, generally, no, but scientifically, there's no telling what's out there
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread