Do you believe in karma? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm curious to know what others think about karma. Do you believe what goes around comes back around?

Personally, I think that people will eventually get punished or get what's coming to them for their wrongdoings. I believe that you can only get away with certain things for long so I'm definitely a believer in karma.

What about you? Do you believe in karma?
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I hope that karma is real. I'm not sure if I believe in it but it feels somewhat like justice if someone gets punished for doing something wrong and the people who do good are blessed.

I don't always think karma is always a spiritual thing though. The rewards that people receive later in life are often linked to the good deeds they did in the past and the punishment people recieve are linked to the bad things they did in the past. This isn't always the case but quite often it is. It's just people reaping the benefits of their hard work in the past - they're not being rewarded by an otherwordly force but by decisions they made themselves (vice versa).

I hope I explained that well T_T.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I believe there isn't such a thing. Just that everything happens for a reason.
Good or bad, I don't think that's for us to decide.

It's when people start taking their own form of justice, is what I have an issue with.
Like use Karma as an excuse to do the things they do.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes and no. In this life? No. Assuming there is no force that records and tracks your actions other than religious powers.

Heaven/Hell? Hell yes. (aha)
If you're a horrible person, you're going to hell. Isn't that karma enough? You're punished for your actions.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uh, kinda.

We choose if we want to learn the easy way or the harsh one, but it'll inevitably come, even if randomly so...

In a way it's impossible there's no karma :taeminface:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes and no *I HAVE MY OWN WAY OF KARMA FOR MY ENEMY HAHAHAHAHAHAH*
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do want to believe in it at the end of the day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread