Do you believe in Tarot readings? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes and no. i do study and practice spiritualism sometimes and when i have tarot readings done, it's usually accurate i disregard the untrue parts cause it's not my story. i don't believe that everything will always been 100% accurate but i do love things like that (tarot cards, manifesting, etc)
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
to each their own :). I wish you a long and wonderful life. my mother has always told me it is not about the number, but about the quality of life you are living. I am already so done, I wouldn´t even mind dying tomorrow and I am not trying to be emo. I just believe we should all decide when is our time to go. I hope everything you wish for will come to you :) ♥ because you certainly come off as a person that deserves it.
Well, I have always thought forward towards my future, and I still do. Living life looking to the past is a waste of energy. I just want to make my quality of life better. I have a few ideas on how to do it. It doesn't matter how old I am, I'm already one of the physically oldest users here. I think I'll always be one of the youngest minded around however.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No but I think they’re interesting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread