- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Mainly this ^^ but I've never had them done. I really want to try one out.About same as horoscopes. As not rly, but can be fun
Mainly this ^^ but I've never had them done. I really want to try one out.About same as horoscopes. As not rly, but can be fun
Well, I have always thought forward towards my future, and I still do. Living life looking to the past is a waste of energy. I just want to make my quality of life better. I have a few ideas on how to do it. It doesn't matter how old I am, I'm already one of the physically oldest users here. I think I'll always be one of the youngest minded around however.to each their own :). I wish you a long and wonderful life. my mother has always told me it is not about the number, but about the quality of life you are living. I am already so done, I wouldn´t even mind dying tomorrow and I am not trying to be emo. I just believe we should all decide when is our time to go. I hope everything you wish for will come to you :) ♥ because you certainly come off as a person that deserves it.