do you believe things will be okay for you in the end? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sadly I'm not really able to believe this for myself... tbh I don't expect much but just now, while I'm still young, I'd like to be a decent person living a decent life.. I want to be okay with who I am, how I feel and look, how I live... I know as time goes by and you get older, it all starts falling apart even more, usually... so yeah that's all I ask for and all I work for..it's a scary thought tbh..

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think life will work itself out for everyone but me tbh
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, I'm a pretty optimistic person and even if I have my moments when I'm down, I try to 'attract' positive energy
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I think I'll be fine.

I'm slowly learning to get used to stuff that upsets me.

When I can get rid of all them, it'll be even better :jenniesmug:

(which is why I need to become a robot asap)
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Hmmm... Well int the end there's only death so it pretty much fine...
I just would like to have a fun time getting there instead of struggling for survival my whole life... I got maybe 50-60 years left in me to make the journey to dying a happy one really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i think things will turn out okay for me but i think it's going to be a long road to get there
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I feel like it does't matter as long as I am happy. I think that's my definition of 'okay'. If there is ever an end, even if that end is bleak one, I would like to be happy. I believe that if I live in the present now, I will be happy in the future. Doing okay now is what is my most important priority right now and I strive towards it every day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread