do you believe you are rare? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. unique, special, whatever you wanna call it.... I know we are all special in our own way and all that, but do you sincerely believe to be a rare type of person? :)

there were indeed a few times throughout my life where I'd catch myself thinking "why doesn't anyone realize how awesome I am?!" :pepecry1: but these days, again, I'm thinking I'm just painfully a BLEH. Yes, such a bleh! idk... sometimes I think there's a few things about me that do make me special and I haven't really known anyone else like me.. ever in my life, but then I get cynical towards myself again out of frustration and I just feel like the most below-average-in-every-way type of person.....

 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
there were indeed a few times throughout my life where I'd catch myself thinking "why doesn't anyone realize how awesome I am?!" :pepecry1:
This is relatable ngl :haylul:
But you are indeed awesome and special, believe yourself in this.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sure like in the us i feel like the only black girl who like allllllll the asian stuff but am i still here for it yes.Let say there mulit of me living in me
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,533
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Certainly unique.
just ask my mom ... or my co workers.
Do i still have issues on top of issues yep yep yep.
But each day is a new attempt to do better and be better.
Journey before destination. ( with a nod to mister Sanderson.)

for example how many folks do you know who refuse to buy a cellphone ? :)
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not really. We’re all the same one way or another and will be forgotten about throughout the history of the universe so that takes the uniqueness out of everybody in my eyes

But I still like people and doing things, that sounded extremely nihilistic even though it is :lisalaugh:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah. Aside from mbti, I've felt like that for a while. But I wouldn't change me for anything.

Sure like in the us i feel like the only black girl who like allllllll the asian stuff but am i still here for it yes.
Oh look, here's another one :dubuwave:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Errr I guess to a degree but not in a way that I'm more special than anyone else. As people get to know me... They say it alot, mainly down to my level of life experience, physical features, upbringing, my personality, etc.. Probably the combination of it all is wild but I wouldnt say rare.

But then I feel like everyone is unique, yes some share alot of similar experiences, likes, traits or looks in their life but no one is 100% the same from birth to now, different experiences, family settings, personality traits etc. Everyone has a unique combination of things.
We are all special and at the same time we're not.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I guess in most people's eyes I would just be a basic bitch. That girl found everywhere who loves coffee and her phone with no decent hobbies, can't even carry a 10 min conversation well and loves gossiping with friends. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah. Aside from mbti, I've felt like that for a while. But I wouldn't change me for anything.


Oh look, here's another one :dubuwave:
Yay welcome to the club haha
:icgyu::lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread