Do you care… (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,517
Reactions Received
41,115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
242,426
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do you care where the food you eat comes from?:dubuthink:

Is it just me who always looks at the packing/wrapping for ingredients and which country or area it comes from? I also look for how many artificial stuff are in them.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t care tbh. I don’t really see why food from one area is bad and others fine. I guess maybe I do look sometimes with foods from a foreign cuisine (ex. Black vinegar) more out of curiosity to see if it’s made in the country it’s cuisine is from. But that’s more out of curiosity, I wouldn’t decide against buying it if it was made in a different country.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo and Yuzuru

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Idt I’ve ever looked at where the food comes tbh. I do look at ingredients quite often though because my mom has an allergy to eggs so we have to be careful of that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I don’t care tbh. I don’t really see why food from one area is bad and others fine. I guess maybe I do look sometimes with foods from a foreign cuisine (ex. Black vinegar) more out of curiosity to see if it’s made in the country it’s cuisine is from. But that’s more out of curiosity, I wouldn’t decide against buying it if it was made in a different country.
Exactly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Boyo
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Depends, it's good to be informed about some additives, but also keeping an unhealthy relationship with food isn't good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Usually I'd have to look at the packaging to find out where the origin of the food comes from before I purchase it. Other than that, I also look at the nutrition label because I'm all about keeping it healthy. :letitfry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I will not knowingly eat any farmed fish. It's terrible for the environment and dangerous for the consumer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
not really. the only time i check where a product is from is when im buying garlic, my parents always ask i dont buy the ones from china because they bleach it or something? idk, sounds like another conspiracy they got off tiktok but i dont care to argue about it so i just get them what they ask
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nope. If it's edible I will eat it or drink it.

No looking for this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Not for items I usually purchase.

But, if it's something I've never seen which has a possibility of being purchased, then yes, I do a bit of reading.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
I do occasionally. While it doesn't matter most of the time, I've had a couple instances of energy drinks making me a bit irritated so I avoided energy drinks with similar ingredients. i don't really go for energy drinks anymore which is probably for the better lol. i've been checking the added sugar content of things lately because i'm trying to be healthier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread