do you celebrate christmas or is it just another normal day for you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it´s a normal day for me :). we don´t even have a proper dinner or anything. presents are presented and complained about at noon. no big deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Kind of both. We don't particularly celebrate the fact it's Christmas (like the message behind it etc), but we partake in the festivities.
 
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Growing up my family always go all out for Christmas. With decorations, making cookies and gingerbread house, Christmas movies, throwing big party, going on vacation. When I was a kids my favorite part is the presents. Now I don't really care for the present since I can just buy what I want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread