- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Oh yeah a lot of times. My ults usually don't change but the other biases do switch a lot 
But my #2 is a mess, it's switched so many times
Hyunjin pretty strong at #2 for now tho, def bias wrecker.

Goodbye Jungkook and Hobi, it's Taehyung time now

With Loona, my #1 has been Kim Lip forever lol, although various members have come super close to wrecking her.only in loona
But my #2 is a mess, it's switched so many times
Hyunjin pretty strong at #2 for now tho, def bias wrecker.
Speaking of, I have another new BTS biasno, I rarely change my bias... but I admit I have bias wreckers
Goodbye Jungkook and Hobi, it's Taehyung time now