Do you change your bias(es) a lot? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yeah a lot of times. My ults usually don't change but the other biases do switch a lot :lisalaugh:

only in loona
With Loona, my #1 has been Kim Lip forever lol, although various members have come super close to wrecking her.
But my #2 is a mess, it's switched so many times :jisoosmh:
Hyunjin pretty strong at #2 for now tho, def bias wrecker.

no, I rarely change my bias... but I admit I have bias wreckers
Speaking of, I have another new BTS bias :lisalaugh:
Goodbye Jungkook and Hobi, it's Taehyung time now :wimwim::taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread