Do you change your bias(es) a lot? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I tend to pick a bias and they never really seem to change.

I'm loyal. :pandatea:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Not really, no. Normally once I pick a bias, it'll stay that way. There's only been a few instances where I've switched biases, but its only ever super early on when stanning a new group.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have no tendency to change my bias. I changed it once. I had to distance myself from JiU as a way to cope with a bad case of disappointment; but she was still my bias even during the time when Dreamcatcher had been already overtaken by PassCode as my ult group. However, now that Nao is my bias, I don't think that'll change.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
no, I rarely change my bias... but I admit I have bias wreckers
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
sometimes i can't choose a bias, so i have more than one :susPepe:but they don't really change
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When I’m learning of the group my bias will change a lot and then when I get an understanding of all the members it usually stays the same.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not really, i think-is 2 out of 7/8 of my biases changing over time considered a lot? I just dont bias/stan anyone willy nilly ig, unless its my first. So my bias-ing someone develops over time depending n takes a lot to change/go away.

So tats only 2 times so far i hv changed my bias or it diminished/went away to the point i dont bias tat idol member anymore/or nvr did anyway upon reflection-i was just fooled by infatuation/crush instead of actually bias-ing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh yeah 100% of the time. My ults usually stay the same, but my biases for groups change once a week at least
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It took me some time to have a definite bias in Red Velvet at the beginning but now it’s just Wendy and Joy. I am the type to hesitate at the beginning and to have more than one bias ( three in BTS, two in Red Velvet and Apink)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread