- Joined
- 14 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,715
- Reactions Received
- 2,962
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
The second one isnt a crime.Ketchup in lima beans
BBQ sauce on fish
But the first one
The second one isnt a crime.Ketchup in lima beans
BBQ sauce on fish
As a kid I had to eat them, so I used ketchup to get them down. I won't eat them without.The second one isnt a crime.
But the first one![]()
like hot coffee or iced :oI don't know if adding a little bit of salt to coffee instead of sugar counts; but I prefer it to sugar.
You monster, (i dont rlly care about this no sauce thing tho, to each their own).Basically do you eat food in a way that makes you a criminal or a monster in other people's eyes
aka: pouring milk in first then cereal
Mine: I don't like most condiments so I eat fries, chicken nuggets, etc with no sauce whatsoever :)
like no salt?Is anyone in the anti seasoning gang with me
I want to eat sad gray boiled vegetables for the rest of my lifeOn everything?
i hate sauces too, i think this should be considered the opposite of a food crimeMine: I don't like most condiments so I eat fries, chicken nuggets, etc with no sauce whatsoever :)