- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
Following in Kirito's footsteps, building that harem![]()
![]()
Following in Kirito's footsteps, building that harem![]()
![]()
But the student surpasses the masterI was referring to you but okay
![]()
sorry im still not at that point where i stan for visuals. Can't beat the master himself yetBut the student surpasses the master![]()
But I'm a personality stansorry im still not at that point where i stan for visuals. Can't beat the master himself yet![]()
But you stan the idolBut I'm a personality stan
Visuals are only for groups I don't stan![]()
There are always exceptionsBut you stan the idol
let me remind you
![]()
'exceptions'There are always exceptions
If BP was one of my bias groups, it'd probably be someone else![]()