COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you consider younger idols to be like kids? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know why but I used to call NCT Dream my babies even though they're not that much younger than me. :dubuthink: I feel confident calling Treasure kids though since some of them are literally 15 and I-

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I do respect everyone who is willing to pursue their career. I think people over 15 and under 18 are young adults, 18+ is definitely someone who is young but a legit adult to me and I remember myself at that age and how I hated when people viewed me as a baby. Lots of young people have bigger life experience than many adults HOWEVER, I do feel weird stanning/admiring such young people. When someone is 15 and makes good music, I´m going to support that, but I feel like I can´t criticize them properly because I would be "hurting their feelings" and I don´t feel comfortable liking their pictures, videos, watching varieties etc. Not that I would be that thirsty over every picture of a male, but I also feel like their humour is not for me, and I don´t get it that much :D.

I think it is fair that all age groups deserve to love someone and have someone to inspire them, so it´s only fair.
but I don´t view Ateez, for example, who are much younger than I´m as my babies or anything.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Only those in their teens I guess. Anything older than say 20, then not really.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do respect everyone who is willing to pursue their career. I think people over 15 and under 18 are young adults, 18+ is definitely someone who is young but a legit adult to me and I remember myself at that age and how I hated when people viewed me as a baby. Lots of young people have bigger life experience than many adults HOWEVER, I do feel weird stanning/admiring such young people. When someone is 15 and makes good music, I´m going to support that, but I feel like I can´t criticize them properly because I would be "hurting their feelings" and I don´t feel comfortable liking their pictures, videos, watching varieties etc. Not that I would be that thirsty over every picture of a male, but I also feel like their humour is not for me, and I don´t get it that much :D.

I think it is fair that all age groups deserve to love someone and have someone to inspire them, so it´s only fair.
but I don´t view Ateez, for example, who are much younger than I´m as my babies or anything.
Yeah for me, when I start to support the career of say the members of Treasure, I don't look at them like "oh this young man that is so handsome and is my style and i want to date" but rather removing the romantic part entirely because it's extremely not ok for me at my age to look at them in a romantic sense. It in fact makes me extremely uncomfortable to be looking at any kind of 16 year old's abs or something like that

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i mean it's normal to call idols who are 14-15 kids because despite the fact that they have careers they're still literally children. i feel like idols shouldn't even debut at that age but that's a whole different thing.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i mean it's normal to call idols who are 14-15 kids because despite the fact that they have careers they're still literally children. i feel like idols shouldn't even debut at that age but that's a whole different thing.
i have t he s ame opinion about 14-15 year old idols, it's a different topic entirely but i feel a bit sad seeing them become idols so young. it reminds me of the disney channel stars that start so young. you have to hope t hat the spotlight will not harm them and cause depression or insane levels of self consciousness because of their vulnerability at that age.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No but Mark is :lisalaugh:
in that case i t hink i'm older t han you and that is my cue to leave and have a life crisis, i thought you were older than me bc y ou're so mature :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
in that case i t hink i'm older t han you and that is my cue to leave and have a life crisis, i thought you were older than me bc y ou're so mature :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
It's okay people have thought I'm anywhere from 14 to my late 30s when I was 18 :lisalaugh:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's okay people have thought I'm anywhere from 14 to my late 30s when I was 18 :lisalaugh:
i had a friend who was 10x more mature and then she t urned out to be like 4 years younger than me and i about lost my adult card

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
No because I’m younger than most of them anyways and the youngest ones are around my age

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread