Do you consider yourself a difficult person? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you consider yourself a difficult person? Are you easily annoyed or maybe you're just difficult to satisfy?
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i don’t think that i’m difficult ?? i’ve never been told so at least :nekosweat: i’m not sure
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hmm, maybe sometimes I can be difficult. Especially when I'm irritable. :pepeslippy:

On the flipside people also say I'm laid back and chill LOL

I guess it depends on how you behave around me. I don't like when people poke, prod, and play games, so...
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Do you consider yourself a difficult person? Are you easily annoyed or maybe you're just difficult to satisfy?
Absolutely not
I am honestly the opposite
Easy going and laid back
You would have to act like real big asshole for me to get difficult

Thinking about it though
My brutal honest attitude and often saying how it is
Might be confused for being difficult in someone else's eyes? Not sure

Raw honesty is hard to find
Its not difficult, it's precious and should be more appreciated in my opinion
Too much fakers and liars out there who are the true difficult ones if you think about the reasoning why they probably fake and or are liars
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hv a boiling point but even im not sure when ill reach it, it just flares up when i get super irritated or sth then itll burst out without warning signal. Im chill most all the time otherwise so mebbe i need to release some pressure b4 i reach tat point. I cant help tat tho as sometimes it seems i get set off by the smallest things tat to other ppl r no big deal. I get annoyed by so many things on the daily tat i shd just get in a sensory deprivation tank every 24 hrs or so for an hr or so just to be able to deal with the world as is. Dont know if it will help me cope tho. But i dont consider myself easily annoyed or difficult, its just tat i know the world thinks otherwise n tat i shd just take it easy or dont expect the rest of the world to change for my sake.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Difficult in how I think and habits that most people don't understand but very easy to get along with, I can handle my personality myself do it doesn't seem as difficult to others until I actually explain the fuckery that it is.. Then there like :dubuthink::wat:
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I'm super easy going, which makes ppl wanna test me and push me to my breaking point a lot ^^"
I'm really not difficult though, just don't disrespect me or treat me like shit for months on end, and no one gets dead:pikahappy:~
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I definitely get irritated easily.. And say things that I shouldn't, but almost never cross a line. There are times when I have certain expectations that aren't met because of others behaviors, but I usually ignore their behavior as a confrontation would just provoke further conflict.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread