Do you consider yourself a paranoid? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you consider yourself a paranoid?

I am 100% a paranoid. I double/triple check everything, especially the door... it sucks to be that panicked about everything
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd say it depends on the situation.

I triple check all my emails before I send them to make sure I haven't made any punctuation errors or to see whether I could improve my grammar. Actually, that's a lie. I check way more than 3x. I check like a minimum of 7x lol.

Also, locking the door. I'm always so sure that I forgot to lock the door even though I double checked.

However, besides those particular situations, I'm not that paranoid in general.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'm paranoid irl. when I hear a noise outside at night I immediately think there is some murderer and i go into survival mode. it happens quite a lot, or when my sibling or something is late then i immediately assume they fainted or got into a car crash and look for them, I m real paranoid about things like that. But the most is about noises at night, and there have been a few cases where I was right and there really was someone outside, tho they were more thieves than murderers, I'm not taking any chances.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean in situations like that I'm really paranoid, i have to check everything dozen times ^^;

In terms of general paranoia in terms of trusting people, I'm a bit paranoid, but not too much. It's just that you have to be bit careful, some people are bit fucked up ^^;
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m usually always paranoid, it kind of worries my mom at times lol. I’ll do things like checking the backseat of the car before getting in, triple checking locks, I’ll unplug everything from the wall because I’m always scared of a random spark causing the house to burn down and I also barricade my door during the night... Just to name a few :llama_eyes:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I am especially paranoid when I am in the dark.
Or walking from a dark room into the light.

OCD and Anxiety don't help either...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread